School Ethos, Vision & Aims
The school values respect, believe and achieve are woven through everything that we do.
As a small school, we pride ourselves on getting to know every child and their family so we can ensure we meet every child's needs to support them to achieve their full potential. Our curriculum is designed to give all pupils a wealth of opportunities to be successful, whether through the arts, sport or more traditional subject areas. We believe that all children deserve the best education possible and deserve to achieve academically as well as developing social skills. Pupils attending Chilton Community Primary School will be given the tools to be successful learners in secondary school and to develop into happy, successful and responsible adults who respect others.
- To promote strong, respectful social connections and pride for the local area.
- To instil within children and staff high expectations and a belief around children’s outcomes and behaviour, regardless of their background.
- To ensure the school does all it can to provide the best possible conditions to allow children to achieve success.
- To provide an environment where children feel safe, happy and secure.
- To provide experiences which broaden children’s horizons.
- To prepare pupils for the next stage of their education and adult life.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers, governors and other professionals with respect
- To develop in each child confidence and a positive self-image.