Welcome to the Year 6 class page!
Amazing Work from Home!
Thank you to all who have emailed back some of the work that you have produced during lock down.
Activities over summer that you could do:
- Any activity on My Maths
- Times Tables Rockstars
- Read your book everyday
- Try some of the 20 screen activities
- Try and tick off as many of the National Trust’s list of ‘Things to do before you’re 11 ¾
- Friday 17th July 2020 Activities to do 6.docx
- Friday 17th July HANDWRITING 5&6 page 1- amateur.pdf
- Friday 17th July MATHS Multiplication Mosasic.pdf
- Friday 17th July READING Vulture sighting.pdf
- Thursday 16th July 2020 Activities to do 6.docx
- Thursday 16th July HANDWRITING 5&6 page 7- neighbour.pdf
- Thursday 16th July MATHS Answers.pdf
- Thursday 16th July MATHS The Mystery of the Missing Umpire.pdf
- Thursday 16th July READING NASA name.pdf
- Wednesday 15th July 2020 Activities to do 6.docx
- Wednesday 15th July HANDWRITING 5&6 page 5- harass.pdf
- Wednesday 15th July READING DEC Coronavirus appeal.pdf
- Tuesday 14th July 2020 Activities to do 6.docx
- Tuesday 14th July HANDWRITING 5&6 page 9- restaurant.pdf
- Tuesday 14th July READING Free animals.pdf
Ideas for other activities to complete at home
Here are 10 alternative ideas for you to try at home. Pick one that you think will be fun!
Year 6 Spellings
These are the words year 6 children are expected to be able to spell by the end of their time at primary school. Focus on the word of the day each day, but get someone in your household to test you on 3 previous words- just like we do in school- to help you to remember them all.
Here are links to videos to help remind you about certain methods if you get stuck.