Welcome to the Year 6 class page!
Make sure you come and check out the new learning activities on here daily and are receiving the emails being sent out.
- Thursday 2nd April 2020 Activities.docx
- Thursday 2nd April Music resources.xlsx
- Thursday 2nd April Easter Reading Comprehension.pdf
- Spring-Themed Maths Activity Booklet - Answers.pdf
- Spring-Themed Maths Activity Booklet.pdf
- Wednesday 1st April 2020.docx
- Wednesday 1st April Ratio and Proportion Final Questions.pdf
- Wednesday 1st April Ratio Knowledge Organiser.pdf
- Wednesday 1st April Science Dissolving.pdf
- Wednesday 1st April Science Fireworks in a Glass.pdf
- Wednesday 1st April Science Fun With Density.pdf
- Wednesday 1st April Science Lava Lamp.pdf
- Tuesday 31st March 2020 Tasks
- Tuesday 31st March Ratio and Proportion Answers.pdf
- Tuesday 31st March News story Guided Reading.pdf
- Tuesday 31st March Ratio and Proportion Questions.pdf
- Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.pdf
- Monday 30th March 2020 Tasks.docx
- Monday 30th March Writing mat.docx
- Monday 30th March End of unit check.pptx
- Friday 27th March Tasks.docx
- Friday 27th March Ratio and Proportion Problem solving 2.pptx
- Friday 27th March Reading Support- Finding correct AR level ebook.docx
Amazing Work from Home!
Thank you to Tamas who has sent his World's Worst Children Hawaiian based story in. I'm sure you'll agree that it is an adventure!
Ideas for other activities to complete at home
Here are 10 alternative ideas for you to try at home. Pick one that you think will be fun!
Year 6 Spellings
These are the words year 6 children are expected to be able to spell by the end of their time at primary school. Focus on the word of the day each day, but get someone in your household to test you on 3 previous words- just like we do in school- to help you to remember them all.
Here are links to videos to help remind you about certain methods if you get stuck.