Welcome to the Year 4 class page!
In this section is the daily activities. At the bottom of the page are some general resources that you might find helpful.
Amazing work from home!
Well done to everyone doing their work at home. Here is Fayth's brilliant non-chronological report about a Gifbra!
Activities over summer that you could do:
- Any activity on My Maths
- Times Tables Rockstars
- Read your book everyday
- Try some of the 20 screen activities
- Try and tick off as many of the National Trust’s list of ‘Things to do before you’re 11 ¾
- Friday 17th July 2020 Activities to do 4.docx
- Friday 17th July HANDWRITING 3&4 page 8- perhaps.pdf
- Friday 17th July HANDWRITING 5&6 page 1- amateur.pdf
- Friday 17th July MATHS Mystery of the melting ice creams challenge.pdf
- Friday 17th July READING Vulture sighting.pdf
- Thursday 16th July 2020 Activities to do 4.docx
- Thursday 16th July HANDWRITING 3&4 page 8- popular.pdf
- Thursday 16th July HANDWRITING 5&6 page 7- neighbour.pdf
- Thursday 16th July MATHS Revision Pages 2, 7 & 8.pdf
- Thursday 16th July READING NASA name.pdf
- Wednesday 15th July 2020 Activities to do 4.docx
- Wednesday 15th July HANDWRITING 3&4 page 8- position.pdf
- Wednesday 15th July HANDWRITING 5&6 page 5- harass.pdf
- Wednesday 15th July MATHS End of unit check.pdf
- Wednesday 15th July READING DEC Coronavirus appeal.pdf
- Tuesday 14th July 2020 Activities to do 4.docx
- Tuesday 14th July HANDWRITING 3&4 page 8- possession.pdf
- Tuesday 14th July HANDWRITING 5&6 page 9- restaurant.pdf
- Tuesday 14th July MATHS Describing movement on a grid.pdf
- Tuesday 14th July READING Free animals.pdf